If you’re a Little Rock home or business owner looking to secure your property you need the right equipment. Interactive Security Solutions supplies the security industry’s most trusted and technologically advanced products for our customers. When you buy any of the products we offer installation is included in the price.
The Most Advanced 24 Hour Security System
We prefer to install 2GIG products when it comes to home security. The popular and recommended GC2 Panel from 2GIG is a complete wireless security system. It provides three forms of protection:
The system comes with a color touch screen control panel, wireless sensors that provide perimeter and interior burglary protection, and wireless smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Optional remote control key fobs and wireless panic buttons are available.
Combine 2GIG technology with Alarm.com the leader in Smart Home Security.
*2GIG systems do not require Wi-Fi or a landline to work. 2GIG uses a built-in cellular card to communicate with the robust cellular network.
Video Surveillance Cameras & Systems
A camera surveillance system is the first line of defense against break-ins, theft, property crime, or any other unwanted behavior on your property. We can help you determine which camera systems will be best for your home or business. We recommend using the industry gold standard Alibi security cameras for most customers.
Video Security Camera Features
- High-Resolution Images – Capture crystal clear HD images enabling you to gain critical details needed for facial identification and court-admissible evidence.
- Low Light & Nighttime Surveillance – Video security cameras equipped with a built-in IR array, and enhanced imaging features like Smart IR and 3D-Noise Reduction provide better low light and nighttime capabilities.
- Weather Protection – Outdoor security cameras equipped with IP weather-rated enclosures provide all-weather protection year round.
- Multiple Channels – We help you choose the right recording solution that will support the number of cameras you need.
- Multiple Recording Modes – Continuous, motion-detection, and scheduled recordings enable you to choose what’s best for your context and maximize recording space.
- 264 Video Compression – H.264 video compression reduces file sizes and reduces hard drive storage requirements, while delivering crisp, clean images.
Remote Monitoring Capabilities
- Mobile Access – View your video from a web browser or mobile device, from anywhere!
- Email and Mobile Alerts – Get an alert sent to your email or mobile device, so you can react to an incident in real-time!
We’re able to install any type of access control system for your home or business.
Door Locks and Biometric Sensors – Biometric sensors like fingerprint recognition and iris scanning is a great way to secure your home or business. Securing external and internal doors with quality locks is equally important. Access to servers and other sensitive information within a home or business can be protected with the right access control technology.
Smart Card Access Control – Smart card security offers a cost-effective and efficient way of protecting your premises. Smart cards can be used to record attendance, access particular areas, and provide access to computers.
Buzzer Systems – A time-tested secure method for ensuring the right people are accessing your home or business. A range of different systems can be integrated with surveillance cameras, audio/visual intercoms and other systems to optimize your security.
Maglocks – A maglock uses low-voltage power to keep the lock closed. The lock is disabled through a card swipe, key fob contact, or by keying a number on a keypad. All of the maglocks connect to an access control system. Some systems can be accessed through a smartphone.
We can install new intercom systems or retrofit an existing one with updated technology. There are a variety of intercom products available that are designed to meet your specific needs for your business or home.
- Provide two-way voice communication throughout your facility
- Send emergency notifications from a main console or over the phone
- Easy system expansion, relocation and cost-effective wireless installation
- Add wireless indoor/outdoor PA speakers
- Replace an old, non-functioning intercom system
- Upgrade your intercom system to include pre-programmed messaging and break-bell schedule